Imagine an EYE-OPENING Lift with a Daily Drop of Upneeq
Jul 16, 2021
Tired of those tired, sleepy appearing, droopy eyelids? We are pleased to now prescribe Upneeq. This is a nonsurgical treatment that can help you look more awake, alert, and youthful. It is a daily eyedrop that can make a big impact in some patients. If you think Upneeq may be a good choice for you, please come see us. Click here to view the Upneeq brochure to learn more.
Acquired ptosis (low-lying lids) is a common medical condition that:
What can Upneeq do for you?
- Can develop later in life
- Affects adults of all ages, but occurs more often with increased age
- Usually occurs when the muscles in the eyelid stretch and weaken, causing the lid to droop
- May be caused by other issues, such as cataract surgery, contact lens wear, or an underlying medical condition. It could be a sign of a more serious medical condition.
Lifts eyelid(s) quickly.
Significantly improves upper field of vision.
- Most patients in clinical trials had a lift in their eyelids in as little as 2 hours
- 84% of patients had some form of improvement
- 74% of patients had more than a 50% improvement
- In one study, some patients saw a lift in their eyelids as fast as 5 minutes after the first dose
Click here to view the Upneeq brochure to learn more.
About the Eye Center
- In clinical trials, Upneeq helped patients with acquired ptosis see more—on the first day of treatment!
- 87.8% of patients had some form of improvement
- 40.8% of patients had at least a 50% improvement on Day 14 (2 hours after applying Upneeq)
The Eye Center is the leading refractive practice in South Carolina, providing full-service eye care and specializing in Refractive Surgery – Lasik, AST, PRK, PRELEX, as well as Corneal Transplant and Cataract Surgery.