During your vision correction consultation, you and your doctor will discuss in detail which procedure is best for you. There will be time to answer any questions that you may have. When you are ready to schedule your procedure, we will discuss a surgery date, payment arrangements, and pre-operative instructions. Payment is due the day of your procedure and the cost per eye varies depending on the procedure. There are many options for payment.
The most commonly used payment options for vision correction surgery include:
- Cash or Check: A number of patients prefer a different option, so they choose other more convenient methods of payment.
- Credit Cards: Credit cards offer the advantage of being able to arrange your own payment schedule. In addition, credit cards often offer points or miles when you use them. Patients may like this added benefit! The Eye Center accepts: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express.
- Pay Online: Use our quick and convenient online payment option. No login necessary.
- Flex Plans/Medical Savings Account (MSA or HSA): Ask if your company may be able to help you pay for vision correction surgery. Many companies have implemented benefit options that make vision correction surgeries an affordable alternative. (Programs include Flex Plans, MSA's, HSA's, Cafeteria Plans or Alternative Health Plans and allow you to withhold a defined amount of Pretax Dollars through Payroll Deduction to pay for your eye procedure). You can contact your human resources office to find out if your company offers this option and how the enrollment process works.
- Patient Financing: We are pleased to be able to offer two financing options for you to choose from.
Set your sights on living a full and active life with LASIK & vision care financing through CareCredit. Your eyes have what it takes to live your best life, whether it's reading, sightseeing or making sure you are in optimum health. Your CareCredit healthcare credit card can help you protect your eye health with a way to pay for the costs of vision care for you and your family.
Low cost financing available through Regions at 8.99% APR* for your upcoming procedure. Please contact Brandon Chastain, Katie Rook, or Christopher Franz at 803-779-3836
to qualify for this special offer. In most cases they can provide financing in 24 hours or less.
(*subject to credit approval)